Ways to Contact Support for Google's Most Popular Business Services
Google is a vast enterprise with many different branches, functions and uses. For this reason, it is hard to find exactly what you are looking for whenever you need something specific regarding one of your Google accounts. More often than not, your Google experience can become convoluted and rather frustrating.
Sometimes you just wish there was an easy, go-to source that will direct you to some of Google's most-used services’ Google Support options, right? Well wish no more, internet fam, because here’s the Google Support contact list you’ve been looking for! Should we wait a minute while you bookmark this page?
Let’s start with the elusive and most sought-after of the Google Support options – direct phone numbers.
Google Support Phone Call Options:
- Google – General Customer Support:
- Google Ads – Customer Service (for U.S.): 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453)
This Google Ads support number is open from 8:00am – 7:00pm CT Monday – Friday.
You can call this number for things like billing problems, one-time account questions or issues, or to request a Google Ads Specialist.
The next best way to contact Google is via a live chat feature. If live chat is not an option on the form then you’ll have to go the email route. Live chat is often a lot quicker than email, which can sometimes take days to get a response, but both will get you in touch with a Google Support person in the end.
Google Support Live Chat/Email Options:
- Google Analytics: Fill out this form and after listing your problem you’ll be directed to Step 2 that will allow you to choose either Live Chat or Email to communicate with the support team.
- Google Ads: Fill out this form and select Other as the best description of your issue. Selecting Next Step on the next two tabs will take you to Contact Options where you can choose to chat, email, or get a call back from Google Support.
- Google Merchant Center: Fill out this form and select Other as the best description of your issue. Selecting Next Step on the next two tabs will take you to Contact Options where you can choose to chat, email, or get a call back from Google Support.
- Google Business: Fill out this form and select Other as the best description of your issue. Selecting Next Step on the next two tabs will take you to Contact Options where you can choose to chat, email, or get a call back from Google Support.
Google Support Help Pages:
- You can visit the Google Support Help page to troubleshoot any issues you’re having with your Google Account.
- For General Google Support, you can visit the Google Help page to troubleshoot your issue.
- For support with Google Maps you can visit the Google Maps Help page to troubleshoot your issue.
- You can visit the Google Account Help Community to search posts for an answer to your problem, or you can post a question or problem and the Help Community will try to answer/help.
Lastly, if none of the above options help you find a solution to your problem, you can use the Google Feedback feature found on most Google related pages to let them know what you are having trouble with. This is not the most effective method of communicating with them, but it’s better than nothing.
- Visit this page to learn how to use Google Feedback.
Please note, we are not affiliated with Google and this list is for a few – not all – of Google’s most popular business services. Any Google services that you pay for should have direct support option within your account. For anything else your best bet is to contact the General Google Support (mentioned previously in this article).