Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
If you’re a Facebook User then you’ve probably had more than one reason to contact Facebook Support over the years. Unfortunately, Facebook is notorious for having a support system that is confusing and very much lacking in certain areas. No matter what you use Facebook for, or how long you’ve been using it, there is one thing that all Facebook users can agree on – Facebook Support is not user friendly.
What some Facebook users may not be aware of is that there are multiple ways to contact Facebook Support, and depending on what your issue is, one might be more effective than the other. Here’s a quick list we devised to help you figure out the best avenue for your current Facebook quandary:
- Facebook Help Center: You can go here to troubleshoot any basic account related problems, like account access, account settings and notifications, privacy and security concerns, Marketplace questions, issues with groups, and issues with pages.
- Facebook Business Help Center: The business help center can be used to troubleshoot any issue related to your Facebook business manager, pages and/or ad accounts. If you can’t find the answer to your question by searching the business help pages, you can directly contact Facebook Business Support here.
- Facebook Partner Support: If your business is a Facebook Partner, you can search the Facebook Business Partner Support database for a solution to your problem, or you can skip all the solo-legwork and start a Support Chat here.
- Facebook Support Emails: There are a number of Facebook Support emails that you can use to reach out to Facebook.
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. You can contact this email with any issue, but you should make your message as clear and detailed as possible so they can easily figure out where you need to be directed for help.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
- email@example.com – This email can be used to appeal any suspended accounts or blocked/removed content.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email address to contact Facebook about any financial questions or concerns related to any of your Facebook accounts.
- email@example.com – You can use this email to report anything on Facebook that goes against the Facebook Community Standards.
- If you can’t login to your Facebook account you can try using this form to get help.
- You can report a hacked Facebook Account here.
- You can try to report/recover an account that you no longer have access to by clicking the three dots icon under the cover photo of the page in questions and selecting “Find Support or Report Page” and selecting the auto-generated option that fits your issue.
- If you don’t have access to your email or phone number, you can visit this page for steps on how to troubleshoot.
Hopefully, out of all these methods, at least one of them will help you find a solution to your problem. If not, you can always Tweet Facebook to air your problem publicly and see if they respond.
Don’t know where to start with your social media marketing strategy for your business? Reach out to us, we'd be glad to help.